At St. Joseph School, we aim to provide our students with the productivity tools needed to demonstrate knowledge.
Our teachers use various instructional techniques to create enhanced learning opportunities for our students. In turn, students participate in creative, productive lessons through the use of various devices and web-based programs in the classroom, Computer Lab and Learning Resource Center.
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade iPads
- Laptop instruction for Grades 3 to 5
- 1:1 Middle School Chromebooks
- New laptops in computer lab and LRC
- Google Classroom collaboration
- Wireless internet access in all classrooms for web-based instruction, video conferencing, podcasting and streaming
For more information, see our Technology page.