We invite you to experience what makes St. Joseph School the #1 voted preschool and grade school in the Western Suburbs!
Visit Us Virtually!
In lieu of Open House events this year, we have prepared grade-level presentations for you to meet our teachers and learn more about our curriculum.
Click here to see panoramic views of our classrooms.
Visit Us In Person!
Click here to schedule a one-on-one in person tour.
St. Joseph School is a warm and welcoming community that feels like family.
Click here to hear students, parents and teachers share their experiences at SJS.
Experience the St. Joseph School Difference
- Full-Day Academic Kindergarten
- Half & Full-Day Preschool Options
- Challenging Academics & Catholic Faith Formation
- Students consistently score in the top 25% on National Standardized Tests
- 82% of graduates on HS Honor Roll
- Spanish, Music, Art, Computers, Physical Education
- STEAM activities integrated into curriculum
- Reading Specialist and School Counselor on staff
- Certified Teachers
- Small class sizes and Teacher Aides provide personalized learning
- Extended Care & Holiday Care
- Hot/Special Lunch Program (program temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Extracurricular Activities & No Cut Sports Program (programs are temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Tuition Assistance available for qualifying students
Please contact our school office to speak with someone about our school community.
Call: (630) 969-4306
Some pictures on this page and throughout the website were taken prior to COVID-19 safety protocols. St. Joseph School complies with current guidelines to ensure the safety of our students and staff.